ODOT Leadership Opportunity-Technical Services Manager/Chief Engineer

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Sun Sep 15 21:23:15 PDT 2013

We have a rare opportunity available for an experienced professional engineer with excellent leadership skills. We're recruiting to fill our Technical Services Manager/Chief Engineer position in Salem. The person in this position will lead our Technical Services Section statewide which includes bridge engineering, geo-environmental, project delivery services, construction, right of way, traffic-roadway and strategic systems. Our Technical Services staff is top-notch, and is recognized nationally for innovations and excellence. If you are a dynamic, visionary leader and professional engineer, please consider applying today.

For additional information and instructions to apply, visit http://odotjobs.com and search the for announcement ODOT13-0592oc; or select the link below:
http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=714552
This announcement is open until filled.  An initial review of applications will take place on October 2, 1013.

If you have any questions, you can contact Kelly Bruce at Kelly.a.bruce at odot.state.or.us or (503) 986-6619.
Thank you,

Robert Gentle, Human Resource Analyst-Recruiter
ODOT Human Resources
355 Capitol St. NE
Salem, OR  97301
(503) 378-8139