Full-Service Architectural and Engineering (A&E) for ODOT and Local Agency Transportation Projects is released and is on ORPIN under Opportunity 730-32257-17

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Mar 24 13:20:59 PDT 2017

Happy Friday Everyone,

Full-Service has been posted to ORPIN.  I have sent out communication to the firms on our Qualified List and will also be sending out communication to the subconsulting community.

You can login to ORPIN using the link below:
http://orpin.oregon.gov/open.dll/welcome?language=En

*       Go to "Browse Opportunities;"

*       Select "Advanced Search;" and

*       Type 730-32257-17 in the "Opportunity No:" box.

I am the single point of contact for this solicitation.  If you have any questions or you receive questions related to this solicitation, please direct them my way.

~Have a wonderful weekend,
Mary

OPO Purpose: "We provide collaborative, professional procurement services to meet ODOT's business needs."

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFC057.60B0A1F0]<http://transnet.odot.state.or.us/cs/opo/default.aspx>

Mary M. Cole, OPBC, OCAC, OSPC
Contract Coordinator | ODOT Procurement Office, MS#2-2
3930 Fairview Industrial Drive SE, Salem, OR 97302-1166
Phone: 503-986-6918|Fax: 503-986-5790|Mary.M.Cole at odot.state.or.us<mailto:Mary.M.Cole at odot.state.or.us>
[cid:image001.gif at 01CF8706.1A9CA220]