[OEBBBUSMAN] OEBB Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet Submission for Open Enrollment
oebbbusman at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jun 14 11:45:11 PDT 2010
It's that time once again!
OEBB would like your educational entity Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet so your
employees can check their costs/contributions while enrolling in
benefits online from August 15th through September 15th.
OEBB Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet Rules!
* OEBB will take one, single page document (with all your plan
choices) which will represent the Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet as indicated
per educational entity. This means all your employee/member types will
utilize the same document. So, if I am a Licensed-Full Time/OEA
employee, I will also see the costs/contributions for Classified-Full
Time/OSEA employees for my entity.
* Employees from your educational entity will only see the
Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet for their school. This means if I work at
Astoria School District I won't see the Tillamook School District
Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet; I will only see the Astoria document.
* OEBB will not take responsibility for the accuracy and/or
completeness of your Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet.
* If your entity chooses not to submit an Out-of-Pocket Cost
Sheet, OEBB will provide a statement directing the employee to contact
their educational entity benefits office.
How do I submit my Out-of-Pocket Cost Sheet?
* OEBB will take one single page Word or Excel document per
* Send this document to Lynn Pancoast via email by July 31st.
OEBB will not take documents via fax, scan, or hard copy.
lynn.m.pancoast at state.or.us <mailto:lynn.m.pancoast at state.or.us>
Need OEBB help? Call 1 (888) 4MY-OEBB!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OEBBBUSMAN