[OEBBpremiumcontact] First meeting of OEBB's new Benefits Information Exchange (BIE) group

COWSILL Jackie * OEBB jackie.cowsill at state.or.us
Mon Oct 10 12:36:51 PDT 2011

Dear Business Managers, Premium Contacts and Benefits Administrators:

OEBB will be holding the first meeting of the Benefits Information
Exchange (BIE) group on Tuesday, October 11, at 2:00 p.m. in the
OEBB/PEBB Board Room (1225 Ferry Street SE, Salem, OR 97301).

All interested entity representatives (business managers, benefit
representatives, payroll staff, IT staff, etc.) are welcome to attend
either in person or via video stream. Those watching the video stream
can contribute to the conversation by e-mail or phone.

Link to video stream:
http://benefitboards.das.state.or.us/public_folder.html?folder=22

E-mail:   oebb.bie at state.or.us <mailto:rose.mann at state.or.us>

Phone: (888) 422-7117

Participant Code: 584090

The conference line does have a limited capacity, so we ask that
participants join us via the video stream and only call in when they
have something to share with the group, or have a specific question
rather than calling in for the entire meeting.

We hope this format facilitates open dialogue without requiring people
to travel long distances to attend in person. It may evolve over time as
we learn what works best. We appreciate your patience as we try this for
the first time. Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

The agenda for this meeting is available at this link:
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA/OEBB/docs/BIE/2011/BIEagenda101111.pdf

We hope you'll be able to join us.

Thank you,

Jackie Cowsill