[OEBBpremiumcontact] November Premium Reminder

For educational entitiy personnel responsible for making premium payments to OEBB. oebbpremiumcontact at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Oct 26 10:41:15 PDT 2011

Good morning,

OEBB will be producing and distributing your November 2011 Excel Invoice
Reports next Monday night October 31st. You will find them in your
Document Management section in MyOEBB the following Tuesday morning
November 1st. We will send you the Monthly Billing Statement on Tuesday
November 1st that will include the amount due for your November
benefits, EAP Premiums, as well as any retroactive adjustments made in
October. Jody Bowyer will distribute your Retroactive Adjustment Report
at the member level so you'll have the detail supporting the amounts
due. This "Retroactive Report" will be placed in your Document
Management Section in MyOEBB with notification by Jody. If you do not
agree with the amount billed please contact her and she will assist you
in researching any discrepancies. The due date for payment of your
November invoice is **Wednesday, November 9th. Please remember to clear
any unsaved QSCs that can be viewed on your home page prior to the
invoicing report distribution on the night of October 31st.  You're
Monthly Billing Statement and your Retroactive Adjustment reports will
now be distributed to you in PDF file format.  If you need assistance
with this format, please contact Jody. MyOEBB will be shut-down from 8
pm Monday night October 31st, until 8 am the following morning. This is
necessary to run the volume of Invoicing Reports and ensure their
accuracy. As always, please feel free to call or e-mail us with any
questions you might have.

**If you have any custom reporting needs or ideas of how we might
improve our support of your monthly benefit reconciliation then please
don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you very much and have a great day,

Jody Bowyer

Oregon Educators Benefit Board

Senior Accountant

1225 Ferry St. NE