[OMS_MANAGERS] How did you create your branding?

Angi Ford angi at sherwoodoldtown.com
Mon Aug 1 10:03:49 PDT 2011

Charlie,

We have had three different companies do presentations for us and have a
meeting scheduled for Wednesday to determine which company we will go with.

The companies we intereviewed are:

Fish Marketing
Doug Fish
503-635-0007
doug at fish-marketing.com
fish-marketing.com
BAM Agency, Inc.
Rick Yurk
503-566-7878
ry at banagencyinc.com
bamagencyinc.com

14 Hands
Elicia Putnam
971-634-1777
elicia at 14handsagency.com
Let me know if you would like any more info.

Thanks,
Angi Ford, Sherwood Main Street
BOOTS (Businesses of Old Town Sherwood)
503-625-7800