[OMS_MANAGERS] News you can use

Jane Davis docspot at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:20:57 PDT 2011

Sheri,
Just an FYI from a barn owner. We own 2 historic barns and 1 carriage house
all dated 1910-1920.  I went to take the survey and the second questions
asking you to rank all 14 items is WAY too long for an initial survey. And,
I could not opt out of that questions and move on to the rest of the survey.

 If someone wants to contact me re the barns they can.

Jane Davis