[OMS_MANAGERS] OMS Updates

Sheri Stuart sheri.stuart at state.or.us
Tue Mar 1 08:32:00 PST 2011

Just made the change this morning so hopefully you will start receiving
the listserve in digest form tomorrow.  Cheers, Sheri

Sheri Stuart, Coordinator
Oregon Main Street
725 Summer St., Suite C
Salem, OR  97301
503.986.0679
http://www.oregon4biz.com/Grow-Your-Business/Business-services/Main-Street/

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
 If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context that you
have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by
reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

>>> "Jeff Light" <jefjudlight at msn.com> 2/27/2011 9:09 PM >>>
Hi Sheri - I'm interested in getting the condensed version of
OMS_Managers email threads.  Let me know if there's anything else I need
to do.

Thanks!

JTL