[OMS_MANAGERS] Estacada is headed to the national conference!

Katherine Tucker katherine.m.tucker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:09:04 PDT 2011

Hi All!

We are excited to have two members of our team heading to the National
Main Street Conference in May. If anyone is looking to share a room to
split some costs we have one man and one woman looking for a room
share. Let us know if you are interested in sharing a room or if you
are just headed out that way. We'd love to see you out there!

Thanks,

---
Katie Tucker
Estacada Main Street Manager
katherine.m.tucker at gmail.com
971.533.8422 (c)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Estacada-Development-Association/192587430754058

Also, we have a new newsletter that we are very proud of. If you'd
like to check it out we'd love your feed back.

http://www.getresponse.com/site/estacada_main_street/webform.html?wid=54348