[OPEUreppms] SEIU Selective Information

HARRUP Lois M * DAS HRSD lois.m.harrup at state.or.us
Wed Apr 1 10:58:57 PDT 2009

Paul McKenna returned my [Art McCurdy] call and said:

*	Estimate cost of getting the data on the PSR 3, not the other
levels of the series.
*	Estimate the cost of getting the data on each level in Lab Tech,
Pharmacy Tech and Environmental Engineer series.
*	Do Not estimate data collection on the payroll and benefits
folks.

Paul requested that we break the estimate down by agency, so please send
your new estimate to Anna and copy Eva and me.  Anna will recreate the
table she previously did by agency.

Note to Anna--please ensure all the affected agencies receive this
request to re-estimate the cost of collecting the data SEIU is
requesting.

Thanks,

Art

Sincerly,

Anna Sikel

503-378-2616

Art McCurdy, Ph.D., CEBS

State Labor Relations Manager

Labor Relations Unit, Human Resource Services Division

Department of Administrative Services

(503) 378-3138

Fax (503) 373-7530