[or-roots] Sauer Family

Lee Gentemann leegent at open.org
Thu Apr 11 14:46:35 PDT 2002

Here is the information you need.  I'm assuming that you know you can order the
death certificate copies from the Oregon State Archives for 25 cents each.  If
not, the instructions for doing so are at:
http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html

Name: Sauer, Nickolous
Spouse Name: Carolina
Death Date: 17 Feb 1936