[or-roots] Look-up in LaGrande

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 16:03:03 PDT 2002

I believe my grgr grandmother, Sophia Lucinda Cooper died in LaGrande in 1895
and would like any information re: her death, burial place and a will. How
can I best go about locating this information?

I have located a Land Patent: To the Heirs of Sophia L Cooper, Title Transfer
issue date: 6/19/1895 and presume she died not long before that date. That is
all the information I have so far on the Land Patent.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

Carroll (Cooper) Summers
CarrollouC at aol.com