[or-roots] Waldport Homesteader Stories

nmama nmama at pacificonline.net
Sat Apr 20 18:10:53 PDT 2002

AHGS/Waldport Heritage Museum has gathered stories and photos from the early pioneers of the Waldport, Seal Rock, Five Rivers and Alsea River areas.  We are now putting the stories and photos together to be printed.  Anyone that has info & a family photo that we do not have, and would like it included, please stop off at the Museum, Fri., Sat. or Sun (we have a scanner to copy precious photos) or mail to AHGS, PO Box 822, Waldport, OR 97394 or call Colleen at 541-563-2301.
nmama at pacificonline.net