[or-roots] Subscribe from the Web

William P. Russell Bill-R at SEA-edu.org
Tue Apr 30 15:21:43 PDT 2002

My mail client sends html style mail by default.  It is probably possible to change it or over-ride it, but I'm lazy so I wanted to subscribe from a web site.  The Secretary of State home page at http://www.sos.state.or.us/ has a link to  subscribe to SOSNews which is a link to http://sosinet.sos.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/SOSNEWS but not to OR-ROOTS so I substituted OR_ROOTS for SOSNEWS and got http://sosinet.sos.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/or-roots where I was able to subscribe.

If you have friends who are having a problem subscribing via e-mail, you can give them that URL.

William P. Russell
P.O. Box 2029
Bandon, OR 97411
Bill-R at SEA-edu.org