[or-roots] just want to check it out

Anne & Don Comer comerslr at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 8 09:09:59 PST 2002

Well, I received the welcome letter and was scratching my head over it.
Glad that David S, has added some clarification.  List members have been
begging them to identify the individual sender for years.   But what is
going to cause problems in future is this little sentence.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.

What posessed them to do that?  Can you beleive that list members will keep
those and use them?  Heck, most can't even spell "unsubscribe".       :-)

Anne