[or-roots] Re: Or-roots and AOL - I was wrong!

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 13:16:25 PST 2002

In a message dated 02/16/2002 8:58:27 AM Dateline Standard Time,
darnison at telusplanet.net writes:

I'm a subscriber to OR-ROOTS, which I receive in digest form.  I
read your obit posts daily, and think you are providing a helpful
service.

Regarding your plain text vs. HTML settings: Sorry to be the bearer
of bad news, but when I receive the digest, your posts are now
coming through in text AND HTML (including the one where you said
you thought the problem had been resolved).

As a friend of mine once said, "I love standards!  There are so
many to choose from."
--
Debra Arnison-Sutton
darnison at telusplanet.net

Thank you, Debra, for letting me know.
I know that some are greatly bothered by receiving both, so I will

Linda VanOrden
Junction City, OR
LinLouVan at aol.com