[or-roots] W David Samuelson

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 03:49:28 PST 2002

David --

Your mail is bouncing with the following:
This is the qmail-send program at mail.pwebtech.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.
<dsam at sampubco.com>:
failed to write delivered to line errno=28

Tried to send this private, but ...

Check Nancy Noble's Revenue reply, dated Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:17:24 -0800

I almost missed it because of all the mail I had between her post and
your post, with hers timed earlier -- just wanted to make sure that
didn't happen to you.

I'm going to have to check out her reference!

Bill