[or-roots] Records

Richard Smith slugs at gorge.net
Thu Jun 6 13:01:31 PDT 2002

Kathy,
In the case that you have discribed the birth certificate would normally
be the best as they are usually filled out at the time of birth by one
of the parents.  Death certificates are many times suspect as they are
filled out at times by people who are not aware of the true
information.  There are many horror stories dealing with death
certificate information.

Good luck and welcome to Or-roots.
Richard C. Smith
E-mailto:slugs at gorge.net