[or-roots] New menu page

cchouk cchouk at cox.net
Fri Mar 8 22:32:23 PST 2002

Hi listers:

Now that my ISP is getting it's act together I can make use of
the storage space I pay for.  One of the first pages I published
is: http://members.cox.net/cchouk/ .  This is a menu page for
most of my www pages.

I've tested most of the links on all pages on the menu, but now
and then somebody goes away, so let me know if you find a
broken link.  Each link should open in a new window; this is
true for my other pages also.  This will speed things up when
you take a side trip.  Just close or minimise those pages to
return to my primary page.

RootsWeb demanded that I remove the B Box from their
server.  Well it's back; on mine!  The Bitch Box is not what
you think it might be.  It's simply me and others sounding off
about life.  There are no 4 letter words; except when required.
Some of it is great reading!

I will be adding more links to my menu page.  So stay tuned.

Cecil

Cecil Houk, ET1 USN Ret., AG6I
PO Box 530833
San Diego CA 92153
res San Diego CA 92154-3654
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS mailto:cchouk at cox.net
ANDERSON-BLAKELY-EGGERS-FORD-HOUK-KIMSEY-MONTGOMERY-RULAFORD-SIMPSON
Searchable GEDCOM: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/~cchouk
See also: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/~donhouk
My Web pages menu: http://members.cox.net/cchouk/