[or-roots] Mt. View Cemetery inquiry

BUFFIMLADJ at aol.com BUFFIMLADJ at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 20:58:38 PST 2002

Les,
I tried to contact you directly, but got taken to some commercial site.
I live in Oregon City, and use to work just up the street from Mt. View
Cemetery. Although I have never searched for any graves there (it figures
that none of my relatives are buried in the same city that I live!!!), I
would be willing to take photos or transcribe the stones for you on your
people of interest if the cemetery office can help me locate them.
Please feel free to contact me directly at buffimladj at aol.com with the
information I will need.
It may take a while to get the photos back as I have one camera dedicated to
cemetery photos, and it would depend where in the roll I was as to when it
would be developed.
Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Laura Buffington