[or-roots] News about the searchable index.

SAWYER Layne G Layne.G.Sawyer at state.or.us
Mon Oct 7 14:08:20 PDT 2002

Dear Rooters,

I am happy to announce that the folks with the programming knowledge have made some adjustments to the website

http://genealogy.state.or.us

and there is no longer an incompatibility with the earlier versions of Netscape.  I appreciate the patience of the folks who were having this problem.

Please let me know if there are any additional problems.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer
Oregon State Archives