[or-roots] George Fredrick Reichlein & Carol Jean Bristlin

Penny Malmquist penny.malmquist at acsalaska.net
Thu Oct 10 09:48:51 PDT 2002

I am looking for any divorce records for my grandfather George Fredrick
Reichlein & Carol Jean Bristlin.  I believe they might be in Clackamas
County as Carol was from Oregon City.  They were married in May 1937 and
were divorced by April 1938.  If anyone has any information on the Bristlin
family I would appreciate it.  I believe this was an arranged marriage
between their mothers.  They were married in Spokane, Washington.