[or-roots] IOOF - Coburg Cemetery online

Jacqueline jacroing67 at canby.com
Thu Sep 19 21:41:08 PDT 2002

I must be getting pretty dense, can't find the Coburg
cememtery............Did someone go in and copy all the stone records? I
have been looking for their records for a long time and was told that the
original records were burned some years ago.  My great-uncle and great aunt
are buried there and also my great grandmother.

Jacqueline