[or-roots] Map of Eugene IOOF Cemetery

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at att.net
Sun Apr 6 14:42:40 PDT 2003

Here's a photo, but don't think it is going to do anyone any good.  I think I walked through the cemetery
when we went to a basketball game a couple of years ago (U of O and U of Arizona) -- just thought it was a
nice park.  Dark night!

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?t=1&s=10&x=2469&y=24382&z=10&w=2

Pat (in Tucson)      @
           		 @@@