[or-roots] Re: Extraneous material...

Elizabeth Corethers wordsmith at mail.grrtech.com
Sat Apr 26 14:48:30 PDT 2003

>Dear Or-roots management, ie. computer programmers.
>Is there really any reason why the material below has to appear between =
>message one and message two of the Digest form of OR-roots. No other =
>forum in the nation appears to transmit all this computer lingo...<snipped 98% of remaining message>

I wrote to the list manager once asking about all the HTML language and programming commands that showed up, which I don't want to see, and I did not get a reply. Perhaps your question will prompt one. I hope so. If it weren't for the helpfulness and lively discussion on the part of the listers, I'd unsubscribe.

Elizabeth in Eagle Point