[or-roots] Extraneous material in transmittals.

Dan wb at wvi.com
Tue Apr 29 08:57:03 PDT 2003

Html propagates virus and worms as does the word doc used to make your message.
   People would rather read plain text for research for many reasons, simpler, cleaner, smaller in size, not all people see it as . but as [ clean and simple ].
     Quicker to fast read messages.

I have many lists for years we have used html messages, they are good for sending pictures and such , but we use our private mail and my private genealogy lists tho because there are too many people on public lists that do not want this type of message and when they increase on a list, many people will simply leave.
    I love HTML, how ever I don't and wont again use it here except this once.

Dan
http://www.wvi.com/~wb

scroll to see what I did to Walt and Cecil's messages <G>

  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">From: Cecil Houk