[or-roots] Once a busy list

Jerry & Carolyn Ott jc.ott at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 21:48:05 PDT 2003

Ray....

My Great Grandmother was Emma Fay Richardson born about 1848 in Illinois...
In Illinois She married Isaiah Wilson(born Kentucky).  They moved to
Missouri and then to Arkansas.

I am looking for information on her Richardson family.
I believe her father was George T. RICHARDSON.  1850 & 1860 census show him
born about 1827 in N.H. and list his occupation as a physician.  I believe
he was married 3 times.  First to Miranda A. Town about 1847  in Mass, (she
was Emma Fay's mother). 2nd marriage to Harriett F. Hall Dec. 1858. 3rd
marriage to Isabel Henthorn.
1850 thru 1900 he was living in Vermilion County, Illinois.

I heard a story years ago that these Richardsons were connected to the
Richardsons owning Richardson brand hats.

Does any of the above sound familiar to you?

Carol
   So. California