[or-roots] Holgate/Breeding

Virgene or Dean Travis travis.north at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 4 22:54:12 PDT 2003

Hi Steve --
      I have a tiny bit of BREEDING info. as follows:
Nancy Ann Breeding b. 19 Nov 1841 in MO, d. 19 Jan 1867 prob. in Oregon
    On 9 Aug 1859 she married Richard Yates Rush b. 3 Sep 1832 in Alabama,
d.
             22 Jun 1897 in Oregon
   Nancy Ann died about 7 years after their marriage and he married again to
a Nancy R.
Jamison in 1873.   They later divorced.
     Nancy Ann Breeding and Richard Y. Rush had one daughter, Susan Rush
(1865-1894) who married into my LAKIN family.
      Much of this info. was rec'd from a distant Lakin cousin named Susan
Ellsworth.  I don't think she has any additional Breeding info., but if you
want to contact her, please e-mail me privately and I'll give you her snail
mail address.   I'm not sure if she has a current e-mail address.

I also have another tidbit of info. ... have no idea how it fits: