[or-roots] Once a busy list

J Arielle arielle32899 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 18:59:37 PDT 2003

Oh my, I think I know why the list hasn't been so busy. I know this kind of
response keeps me from posting my questions. I don't like to be made to feel
stupid, and it bothers me when others are treated that way.
JArielle

TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED! Don't you check the adressee(s) before you hit
Send?

It would be my opinion, that as mostly adults on this list that we are
fully responsible for our own actions, and capable of controlling those
actions, including the proper addressing of e-mail. If you want to post
to the list, address it to the list, <or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us>.

"Just do it."

Bill Strickland