[or-roots] Olive Northup Warren

Diane elder at presys.com
Tue Aug 5 10:56:48 PDT 2003

Thanks Ann, but those are not the needed names WATKINS for me.    Bummer!!!!

I have found one more name tho if anyone has it....Olive NORTHUP and her husband Mr. ???? WARREN.  I am sure her mother was Lydia COLLINS NORTHUP WATKINS McCOWAN.  NORTHUP died in Missouri.   Lydia and David Washington WATKINS were married there.  They came to Oregon.  David W. WATKINS died and she married A. Clark McCOWAN.  After she married McCOWAN they became parents to Frankie and James.

The first wife of A. Clark McCOWAN was Helen Ann.  She is buried in the Tygh Valley Cemetery in Tygh Valley, Oregon.

Lydia and David W. WATKINS were parents of Eliza Marie, David Beachum, Zeanous Arthur, Effie Melvina and Steven.  They were born between 1880 and 1888 in Kansas or Missouri.  Except Steven who was born in Oregon and died in infancy.

Eliza Marie married Larry RICE.  Since she was born in 1880, she could have wed about 1898 .  Does anyone have the marriage records from Lane County?  David W. Watkins is supposed to have been buried in Springfield, OR.

Many thanks,  Diane