[or-roots] Looking for Jesse's, Gribbles, White's, Lambert's and Johnston(e)

Virgene or Dean Travis travis.north at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 5 20:14:22 PDT 2003

I checked the 1850 census index for Clackamas Co, Oregon and did not find
any Johnston/Johnstone or Jesse families.   So I checked the Oregon
Territory as a whole.
There were no Johnstone families listed.   The following was included:
Marion County, Oregon
   Johnston, Asher  page 78
     "          , Dineman  page 82
     "          , Ciram  page 85