[or-roots] Lookups for Harney County, Oregon

Anne Clark normanneclark at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 17:58:04 PDT 2003

I will do lookups at the (Oregon)Harney County Library & Harney County Courthouse for  you if you have the need.

I am working on finding some information on the Washington prision system.  A past relative was sent to the Walla Walla State Pen in 1908 but he was still in the Adams County Jail in  Ritzville, Washington in the 1910 federal census.  Is there a way of getting  jail  and state pen records online?  ...or at all?   We are not sure how long he was actually in jail. His sentence was for not less than 10 years or more than 20.  Any help would be appreciated.

We work on the Clark,Arnold,Burt,Hite,Westfall,Jackson,Angell and many more family lines.

Anne Clark
from the big city of Drewsey,Oregon