[or-roots] Irwin - Bessey

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 13 10:07:39 PDT 2003

most interesting ...

Jim, can you further enlighten us? Is this as confusing to you as to me?
Is this one of those skeletons hanging in seemingly all of our closets?
Or could George H be more correctly described as a grand-father-in-law?

Does the ODI have a death for a George Bessey (Jr) say, about 1905-1908?

Bill Strickland