[or-roots] Looking for info on the Vaughn Train 1847?

Robert L. Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 15 14:04:02 PDT 2003

In Roseburg there is at the south entrance to the city just east of Highway
99 probably the most impressive turn of the century mansion which was built
by the town's cobbler, and land speculator whose name was Parrott.  His
daughter Emma Parrot married Nathaniel Napier Chapman, son of George
Jefferson Chapman, emigrant of 1953. Bob Casebeer