[or-roots] Mary D. Goodwin (Miller)

MOLLY POWERS mollyjpowers at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:05:39 PDT 2003

I am searching for a Mary Dolores Goodwin (Miller). She was my father's
birthmother. He was born in 1938 and she was 23 at that time. She married a
Harry Eward Miller although I am not sure he gave his true name as he was
already married and left Mary when he found out she was pregnant.  They
lived in Eugene Oregon in the 1930's.  On the original birth certificate, it
said she was from Great Falls Montana and gave up my father through Catholic
Charities in Portland Oregon. Any information would be appreciated.