[or-roots] Are you still there?

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Wed Dec 17 09:46:35 PST 2003

Dan

The Shakespeare theatre in Jacksonville? Or Ashland?

My mother was in school at Southern Oregon Normal School during the depression and was involved with some
of the very early productions.

Who was your cousin?

Pat

Eliminate annoying spam!

My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
http://www.ihatespam.net <http://www.ihatespam.net/>