[or-roots] Are you still there?

Mary Marling marmar at pcez.com
Wed Dec 17 09:40:51 PST 2003

MessageHappy Holidays to all of you.   You are keeping me from my baking.
I well remember winter of 49-50.  We were new from other side of the Cascades  and thought it weird that my husband was sent home from work because it was "too cold".  He bundled up our little ones and pulled them up and down the street on a new sled in Oregon City, singing "Muuule Traaaaain".  No one else was out and about......Mary, still in OC