[or-roots] Re: Holidays

Sharon Ryan sharonor at aracnet.com
Wed Dec 17 11:36:25 PST 2003

Les:

You know when we do things that are REALLY stupid, then you feel like the
whole world knows every little detail of your day then I go around the house
saying what an IDIOT.  All you have to do is LOOK at the "TO" box and make
sure that you are sending it only to that person.  OH WELL.
THANK GOD I wasn't telling her all about EVERYTHING that has happened in the
last week or I would REALLY feel like an IDIOT.
I just love hearing everyone else's secrets but I sure don't want anyone to
hear mine.
So, you guys just keep on talking and sooner or later something will come
out and then my something will have been forgotten.
I bet Layne is really having a laugh.

Sharon

Sharon at SharonOR.com