[or-roots] Are you still there?

Diane elder at presys.com
Wed Dec 17 16:00:29 PST 2003

There is a summer theater in Jacksonville.....Britt Festival.  All sorts of folks entertain there from Kenny Rodgers to dance groups.  People sit on the grass...enjoy their take along meal, visit with others in the area until the show begins.  It is lots and lots of fun.  It is totally outdoors.  You can find it listed on the internet---just type  Britt Festival in Google.  There is a season for the tickets to be sold.