[or-roots] NEWMAN'S of Ore.

Rosalie Harnden Rosalie at Prinetime.net
Wed Dec 17 19:09:27 PST 2003

Hello List..
    I am looking for the John W NEWMAN and Edith Tetherow family,  I have
found they were
married 1851 in Clackamas Co, and  John was widowed 1880 in Clckamas Co,.
and they had
a son WIlliam Henry NEWMAN born in Clackamas Co, 1852 and maybe another son
Hiram
NEWMAN.
William Henry NEWMAN was married to Eva McCoy 1874 in Clark Co, Wash, and
had three children, and then they were divorced by 1882 as she married Hiram
NEWMAN  then in Clark Co, Wash,
and it is said they were brothers,  Would sure like to know more about this
puzzle,
William Henry then married Rose Andrews, and had a son Herbert NEWMAN,

Is there anyone out there that knows of this family, I would sure appreciare
you input,
I am doing this for a friend and gr grand daughter of William Henry Newman
and Eva.

Thank you for your time...
Rose in Central Oregon