[or-roots] New computer

Eugene Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 10:39:28 PST 2003

I am still using Win 98 2nd ed.  Do not need to partition.  Just get it out of the computer to an Iomega disk or what
ever.  If they take your machine, they get the soft ware,
but that can be replaced.  Had an accounting office who
did not keep back up disk copies, and bingo - the thief
got not only their machine, but their client's files.

You can also get an inexpensive back up program to
disk or CD. in addition to regulary backing up specific
program files.

Also helps when your hard drive goes to never never land.

One question.  Why did they change from a good CPM
base to DOS the dummy base?