[or-roots] How did they get here? A transportation querry

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendcable.com
Sun Dec 21 12:43:10 PST 2003

ABOUT THE OREGON EARLY SETTLER & PIONEER CERTIFICATES PROJECT
The Oregon Genealogical Society invites you to join in our effort to record
and preserve our Early Oregon History. Each certificate is printed on
parchment-type paper (8.5"x11") with our official seal and your family name
in calligraphy. The certificates are $10.00 each and are suitable for
framing. You are eligible to apply for an Oregon Pioneer Certificate if your
ancestors lived in Oregon Territory or Oregon before October 31, 1872. You
are eligible to apply for an Early Settler Certificate if your ancestor
settled in Oregon between October 31, 1872 and December 31, 1900. Send for
an application: O.G.S., P.O. Box 10306, Eugene, OR 97440-2306.

Barb
wulf at bendcable.com