[or-roots] People?

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Tue Dec 23 21:02:31 PST 2003

Hi Connie
    Maybe the years end tensions will be better after the new year,
I always get just a bit tense at this time of year knowing there are so many
holidays with the kids home and cash flo low, but I got Spirit and its not
damp, even with all this rain <G>
   Just got to love the wet part of Oregon dont we <G>
I am working up am old 40 foot trailer house I have into a place for people
to do genealogy, it will take time, I need a few things, like a scavenger
hunt . Cant find mine, might help some one find theirs<G>
   First I need to remove my computer hobby, sorta got buried in fixing PCs
and so I need to get em all into a different place.  I have a few books,
about 5000 old micro fish, need a reader, have computers and some genealogy
CDs , I have a big desk, some file cabinets and no room to walk yet.
   For those damp in the genealogy spirit, well cheer up, lots of us have a
brick wall, some will never come down, just too many items in the way, bad
records, no records, deaths on battle fields, mass burials, court houses
gone, civil wars, and people getting buried with no records, of those I have
most of my Grands .
    Dan