[or-roots] PARRISH of Highland/Beavercreek

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Tue Dec 30 15:08:16 PST 2003

Bill;

I know we had a protracted discussion of a Parrish, specifically in the
Clackamas Co are in the last year or so, unfortunately I can't find it in my
archives so suggest you go to Or-roots archives and check there, hopefully
some of the participants will still be here. I suspect the discussion was
early this year or late last year as that part of the list I lost a lot of
in the great crapaq crash last winter. If you don't have any luck with
archives get back to after first of year when I feel better and I will try
harder. Right now I am sick as a dog.

LEs C