[or-roots] Snow, Floods, Etc

Jacqueline jacroing67 at ev1.net
Wed Dec 31 18:44:01 PST 2003

That was in "64" if my memory serves- me right.......we were pretty busy cleaning house, barns, trying to rescue hay etc, but I do believe the bridge went out that year. The ground was so frozen that the water stayed on top and just flooded everything. I had seen many floods in our areas all my life, but that year the water came from entirely different direction......

Jacqueline