[or-roots] Re: Oregon Trail more

cchouk cchouk at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 20:52:38 PST 2003

Bill:

I love to see the sun come up every day.  And I have some nice
music on a CD to make it glorious.

I receive lots of e-mail, and I have yet to tell anyone to "get lost"
when they ask me to dig in my records to do their genialogy for
them.  As you well know I am related to so many early Oregonians
that even Walt D. and the late Robert (what's his name) had to
admit that they were related to me.  :-)  Gee!  I think Aunt
Charlotte had the hots for my my gr gr grandfather's brother.  ??

I do breath easy with the help of Albuterol and Atrovent several
times a day/night.  I was using Combivent for a few months, but I
think I got a bad batch, and ended up in the ER Jan 20th.  I was
lucky enough to be able to drive myself to the Navy Hospital that
night. Rachel came to bring me home.

I wonder how many "unscribe's" will hit the www when I hit
"send"?

Cecil