[or-roots] Format revison

DaviesWalt at cs.com DaviesWalt at cs.com
Tue Feb 11 11:39:01 PST 2003

<<
> As I said before, the format now being used is turning a lot of your former
> subscribers away.

I for one love the new format now I can now send messages without all that
copy and paste crap just to get by the system.

If people don't like the format or the messages that Cecil sends then maybe
they are just on the wrong thing to search their family. I suggest if they
want to live in the past then get the old jalopy out and fire her up for the
next long trip to the archives. Hey time marches on and if you don't keep up
you will be certainly left behind out in the cold.

I spent a fortune to get this new Sony Vaio and all its latest gadgets and I
want to use them to their fullest. Maybe others don't want to move on with
the rest of us but sooner or later they will or their old computer will be
just a dust collector in the corner, remember the TI994/a and the Trash 80
they all went to the attic with gramma's old cloths.

Walt Davies
Monmouth, OR