[or-roots] how

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 14 11:58:21 PST 2003

AlvaLJames at aol.com wrote:

> How can anyone hog a list?  If you have something to share it is your
> option to share.  As well as to delete any mail you do not wish to
> read.

It would be my opinion that anyone studying the history of Oregon
families who does not find Cecil's story of the Lost Oxen to be a
poignant and pertinent tale of the settlement of this country isn't
really interested in the History of Families from Oregon. These folks
aren't my direct ancestors either, but maybe they are the ancestors of
my neighbors, my children's teachers, or some of the other people who
shape the lives of anyone who has ties to Oregon.

Bill Strickland
Oregon City, OR

PS: read your monthly update or visit the website for unsub info