[or-roots] how +PARKS and PALMERS

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at att.net
Fri Feb 14 14:07:59 PST 2003

Sorry, sorry, sorry --

As you can see from the data below, it is not posted on the top of MY
messages.  Nor anywhere else, that I can see.  Perhaps there are different
versions of the mail that goes out.  None the less, if the website has
mis-information, don't you think Layne should know?  Or perhaps both ways
work?

BTW, it's raining now here in Tucson, so with all DUE respect to Stinking
Water, let's give a hand to CECIL! both for sharing his stories and his
rain.

I had been off of this list for a year or so and thought it had really
changed when I came back (read "lost its character").  Glad to see we are
back to "normal".  <G>

And now the advertisement:  I am looking for cousins who descend from John
Henry and Catherine Graves PALMER, GBW and Cynthia Richardson PARKS, and any
of the allied kin.  Both of these families came out in '53, Palmers settling
in Mt. Angel and Parks in Roseburg.

Pat