[or-roots] George and Grace Aiken, Sisters, OR

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 16 19:38:23 PST 2003

All --

As some of you know, I am not related to the Oregon Trail pioneering
Aiken(s) family of Roseburg, but have acquired some information about
them while researching my own Aikins family of Southern Oregon.

In the query included below, I do not recognize the George and Grace
Aiken of interest -- can anyone help Patti Jo?